Saturday, November 6, 2010

Guilty Concsience

After a month of finding myself....


Nothing much has change. Nothing much has gained, except my weight. I still don't know how to start off a good essay. Still no cellphone for me (fuck).


But other than that I realized, that I have to sacrifice for certain things. There are aspects in life the wont work unless, you work for it. I'm glad I made the right choice. Accepting ones fault isn't that atrocious. I am happy now. :)


I also found a new site called deviantart. Deviantart is a site for artists, photographers, animators etc. I am not any of them by the way. One day I was bored, so I decided to register. People in there are welcoming. I can see how much they love photography. I just feel so guilty about one thing. Some photos on my deviant account are not mine. And many of them thought it was actually mine. One them even featured my deviation. *guilty conscience*  ahww Im sorry to whoever own those photos. Nuff said. I don't want to get caught to any cyber police out there.


Good vibes, please bear with me even for just this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment