Sunday, May 9, 2010

sarcasm......

I love sarcastic jokes... here are some of my favorites: ^^

Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.

I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.

If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.


I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.


I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.


So there you have it...hope that makes your day...LoL

BTW..i didn't made those lines...i just grabbed it... and i would never tell something like that to anyone... never..

hmmm... maybe.........................Sarcasm Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. Sarcasm gives a certain spice to a conversation. humor. Although it leads to insult the person intentionally or unintentionally. It's rather the other way around of telling him or her in a very nice approach.

    It gets out of hand sometimes thinking it's fun to be sarcastic. But as long as you know the consequences. Instead of drawing the big picture, you manifest bits of evilness into your sentences.

    i find it... challenging in a conversation.

    a big thumbs up for sarcasm in my life. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow..Very well said. Well,yeah i agree. It does makes a conversation more spicy and less boring but i really find it bad. Iv'e never done something like saying sarcastic things before. I'm too afraid that the person i'm talking with might get hurt or offended.tsk tsk.. But i'm not saying you should do the same. :) ....do you thing mr./MS. Anonymous... ^^

    ReplyDelete